Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sky Carnival



Been working on this for many evenings with not too much sleep. Wanted to catch up on the themes - this is the circus one.

The ferris wheel was a massive nightmare.

Please let me know if you think there is something strange/wierd/homosexual in the image that I should keep in mind for the next time I paint something like this.

Update - Thanks for the comments guys. Tweaked the image a little, mostly moved stuff slightly around. Also darkened and fogged out the middle rock with the crack; felt that it was too bright - might've been the thing that looked off.

5 comments:

likun said...

ur environment are getting better and better !!! keep it up!!!

NJ said...

win liaos I can officially not go into this industry, time to look for a new profession~~

YX said...

something is off... but i don't know what....

YX said...

this might be helpful..

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=134536

Jh said...

Thanks YX. After seeing that, I think I know whats wrong now - my rocks and mountains are freaking cartoony as shit.

I think I'll start practicing by copy-painting some mountain photos or something.

Post a Comment