Monday, September 27, 2010

Warrior/Commander? WIP


Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been posting here. Well I've come up with a char but I don't know if it'll be allowed to be a Warrior card cause I plan to do something like "giants" for all my cards, if not they are smaller than a normal human cause CongFu said we needed some creatures which I'll be doing for my card chars. So here is "Elephasto".

Short descript:

Elephasto used to be a noble warrior fighting for the good and helping seal the evil God away. Sadly when the evil God rose again, part of the evil God's powers which were released corrupted Elephasto and now he roams the deserts/mountainous areas causing mayhem for all.

Yep so that's about it. I need some help on the foot that's coming forward as it just doesn't seem to feel right despite how much I change it. Also no worries this is not the end of this piece, still refining.

5 comments:

YX said...

i feel some of the landmarks are off... and no strong light direction.. and try to avoid using black..

NJ said...

ok got it thanks

YX said...

summarized brief guide to finishing a picture.. from the Fantasy Art magazine.. Page 104

1. Rough sketches
2. Character pose
3. Detailed sketch
4. Good v.s Evil (clear identity)
5. Values
6. Base Color
7. Background
8. Shadow and Highlights
9. Texture and Branding
10. Alterations and Detail
11. Colour adjustment and FX

Nj said...

Awesome ill take note of those steps cause i might be changing this whole piece totally cause it doesnt have a strong pose

YX said...

halfway into this video a giant will come out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxiJ-2nohMI&feature=related

Post a Comment